Monday, March 8, 2010

Up Date

Ok so I know it’s been sometime since the last time I wrote. But like all things you state to get sick of it and then one day (POOF) you stop. Well I’m back and I have a lot to talk about. First I will be moving back home to good old Colorado about the 4th of May. I will be going back to school there and will take it from there. I would like to end up back in Indiana, but lets take it one step at a time. And it seems like as soon as you say “moving” everyone becomes your long lost friend. Well I have many people I know but only a few friends. (You know who you are.)

So that’s first. Second last month I saw the Princess and the Frog. Just wonted to say how happy I was to see Disney put an amazing movie out. It’s been a long time but that did it right. It felt as if I was 10 again watching Beauty and the Beast. Just a good job, well done to them. Also for you that like movies with a little more kick, Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day was just as good as the first. You will not be disappointed. And I know some of you are like. (Isn’t that rated R?) The answer is yes. But that’s not the point. The point is that it is just as good as the first. (Not better) I think the lesson it these two movies is one that more people need to think about. The lesson is as follows. Evil wins, when good men do nothing….. On that note I will try and keep writing. I hope something I saw helps someone someday. But I make no apologies for what I write. I love you all, God bless…..

No comments:

Post a Comment