Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dayz

Every day is a chance to make it better then the last one… To get that much closer to what you wont to be. I have been writing what happens to me everyday (more or less) but I haven’t talked about the things that make me go through them dayz. I have 3 passions….

  1. I draw = when I draw, I can make anything happen. I become a god, making worlds come alive.
  2. I dance = every thing I feel can be put into the way I dance. (Anger, love, hope, sadness) all can be a part of my dancing.
  3. I fight = pain is a part of every life. But in pain I can see what I’m made of and push past it.

I am like a spider. If you pull one of the lags off I can still move, it just gets harder…. Last thing all say is, I am a child of God, and with his help I can make it through anything. He has given me/us gifts, and all he asks is that we use them. So that’s what I try and do every day…. But sometimes I miss, and that’s OK as long as I keep trying… that’s all He ask is that we try….

No comments:

Post a Comment