Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Begining

So this is my first blog, but I feel its much more then that... I (the Writer) have a chance to tell you (the reader) something ether about me, that has happened to me, or just tell you something in general....It is 4:47 Am on Feb. 11th I am in my room at the Utah Valley University, or as some have come to know it UVU... I am a Art major, and run the UVU hip-hop club....There is a topic for use to talk about (hip-hop) But that I will talk about later... A lot...

This past weeks have been one of them weeks were you just wish you had a rich member of your family die. Like an uncle you only met once when you were like 3 or 4... Or maybe I could just win power-ball. That way there would be no funeral to go to. With would be way less sad... But nevertheless I am probably not going to have ether of them happen to me. But isn't that the way it should be?? If we are given everything in are lives can we really grow from the hardships we face. If i was given a lot of money we I take it for granted?? Most likely... So I press on. I have been given an opportunity to rise above a situation. And in doing so finding out what kind of person I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment