Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bad/ Good Day

So have you ever just had one of them days where you think its going to be a really bad day, and then at almost the end the hole day just flips and you can't remember why you thought it was going to be a bad day??? Well that's just how today went. I (like most men) did something stupid that I had to say I was sorry about. I don't wont to get into it but everyone knows what I'm talking about... Well I went over to say sorry to..... well ill call her "The Queen". So I go over to say sorry. But I made a few mistakes.. 1) I had just woke up, and wasn't really dressed. 2) I hadn't really thought how I wonted to word it all. 3) I tried to sound like I was awake, witch just made me sound like I didn't care, when I did...

So after a horrible try at an apology I left really sad that I might have just lost a really good friend, and went to see another friend of mine we will call "The Bear". So I get there and The Bear is having some problems too, with someone I like to call "Boo"... It terns out that someone (you know who you are) said some things to get everyone all Hot and Mad (and not mad with a small m, Mad with a big one)

--I just don't understand why unhappy/mean people start problems for the people that are just starting to pull all there crap together--

So that happened and I said to myself (I need to get out of here for a bit) So I did. and I went out and ran around a bit...
Then after a few hours I came home to find the a friend I will call " P Bear" had called me and wonted me to come hang out with her and some old friends I hadn't seen in a really long time... then, I called my Dad who we will call "The Boss" and we talked for about an hour. (Can I just tell you all how lucky I am to have the parents I have. They are so great. If I need help they are always there. After that P. Bear came and got me. We went down, and hung for about 5 or 6 hours we came home, and I felt that I needed to talk to The Queen again. So I went in and talk to her for about 3 or 4 hours... it was one of the best talks I have had in a long time. And now I am writing about it all.

Days like this really help you know that even if you fight with them, your real friends will always be there in the end to help you..... Such a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment